Genealogy HUD 1.06 Release Notes
Here is a list of the changes implemented in this version:
- The Schedule() local command was removed.
- The Calendar() local command was added to be more consistent with SL.
- The Share() local command was modified to be more precise (see notes below)
- The K+, K-, K? local commands were added to store links to favorite resources. (see notes below)
- The RSS() local command was added to repost the last remote command results.
- The Backup()/Restore() commands now also handle the favorites list.
- The RSS() remote command was added to display Blog headlines.
- The Surname list is now sorted.
About the Sharing/Keeping: When you issue a remote command, the results
will now be numbered ([#1], [#2], etc.), allowing you to be more precise with the items
you wish to share and/or "keep" to your list of favorites.
The share the fourth item in the results, you would say "/721 SH #4". To add
the third item in the results to your favorites list, you would say "/721 K+ #3".
In order to share your favorites, you must first issue a "K?" command.